Sunday, August 9, 2015

Welcome Class of 2015-2016!

Can you believe it? School will begin in less than a month! I am so excited to be your new teacher. I hope the information below will help you get ready and excited for 3rd grade!

Please click here to see the supply list. If possible, it is helpful to come prepared with supplies the first day of school. There was a supply list at Fiske's that listed a 3rd grade composition notebook. However, I found these impossible to find this year, so I have taken them off the list. I hope it did not cause anyone unnecessary stress.

As you may already know, I am having a baby girl at the end of October. Administration is working hard to find a great teacher during my absence.

To learn about me click on the "about the teacher" tab. For more information click "our classroom" tab.

Stay tune for a classroom tour!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!