Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 2!

I hope everyone had a fun and restful long weekend! It looks like we are in for a very hot couple of days!

The students worked very hard last week preparing for Back to School Night! Back to School Night is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6:30. It will begin in the Miller cafeteria then you will meet me in our classroom, Room 212. I will post the Powerpoint from the classroom portion later this week in case you are unable to attend. Please remember this event is for adults only.

Reminder: Picture Day is Thursday!

Tuesday will follow a Monday schedule. This means we will have Science tomorrow and no Spanish.

Wednesday will follow a Friday schedule. This means we will have PE on Wednesday and Friday this week! Please remember to wear sneakers!

We will begin having homework on Wednesday. We will only have a math worksheet and students will be required to read for 15 minutes each night this week. Next week I will introduce the spelling homework and hopefully MySkills Tutor will be up and running. Tomorrow, I will be sending home the homework policy for you and your student to sign.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow!